All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
CLEANER, FRESHER, HEALTHIER AIR
AIR PURIFIER Technology
1 Streamer Discharge UnitThe streamer discharge unit releases high speed electrons that collide with oxygen and nitrogen molecules, this therefore activates them and enables oxidative bacteria decomposition.
2 PrefilterThe prefilter is a polypropylene net filter with catechin. It captures larger particulates such as dust, bacteria and allergens to ensure unimpeded operation of other filters in the system.
3 Plasma IoniserThe plasma ioniser electrically charges any dust and pollens that pass through making it easier for the electrostatic filter to collect.
4 Electrostatic FilterThe ionised dust and pollen are attracted to the oppositely charged electrostatic filter. This ensures efficient and thorough collection of these particles by the filter.
5 Titanium Apatite Deodorising FilterThis specialised filter traps microscopic particles, decomposes odours and even deactivates bacteria via the use of a titanium apatite photocatayst.
6 Deodorising Catalyst FilterFormaldehyde and any remaining odours are decomposed by the deodorising catalyst filter keeping your air clean, fresh and odour free.
Send the brochure to me.
Enter your email below to receive the brochure link in your inbox
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?