All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
Ultimate Air Control For Your Home
1 1. ON/OFF ZONE CONTROL*Allows users to air-condition occupied zones and switch off unoccupied zones. Features Airside Control. * Only compatible with all Premium Inverter and Inverter Ducted models, however Airside Control feature is not available on R410A (FDYQN) Inverter Ducted series
2 2. LINEAR ZONE CONTROL**Enables users to switch zones on and off as well as set the zone temperature to within ±2°C. Features Opti-Zone Control. ** Only compatible with R32 (FDYA) Premium Inverter Ducted 71-160 Class and R32 (FDYAN) Inverter Ducted 50-160 Class
Send the brochure to me.
Enter your email below to receive the brochure link in your inbox
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?