All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
EFFICIENT & DISCREET
BULKHEAD SYSTEM Technology
1 Saw Edge Fan BladeThe addition of a saw tooth edge at the rear of the blade smooths airflow over the blade surface, reducing turbulence which in turn results in a quieter, more efficient means of delivering comfort to your home.
2 CompressorDaikin’s swing compressors are quieter and more efficient than conventional compressors, thanks to their high pressure dome construction and the usage of high pressure lubrication oil.
3 Reluctance DC MotorThe compressor is equipped with a Reluctance DC Motor. These motors utilise the magnetic torque or neodymium magnets in conjunction with reluctance torque, resulting in more energy efficient operation.
4 Inverter TechnologyThe Inverter PCB works like the accelerator of a car, gently increasing or decreasing power. This ensures your desired temperature is reached quicker and steadily maintained without fluctuations.
Send the brochure to me.
Enter your email below to receive the brochure link in your inbox
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?