All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
SLIM-LINE DUCTED Technology
1 5mm Heat Exchanger PipeBy adopting the use of 5mm heat exchanger pipe, Daikin’s slim-line ducted was able to achieve an industry leading low profile height of 245mm.
2 Built-in Drain PumpCondensate drain pump with a lift of up to 850mm is built into the unit without sacrifice to the unit’s slim form factor.
3 Automatic Airflow AdjustmentCoupled with DC fan motor and smart control logic, fan speed can be automatically adjusted to suit your duct design for simplified commissioning.
4 DC Fan MotorBy utilising high power permanent magnets instead of induced magnetism of conventional AC motors, Daikin’s DC motor can deliver significantly higher motor efficiency.
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?