All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
STANDARD INVERTER DUCTED
COMPACT & EFFICIENT
STANDARD INVERTER DUCTED Technology
1 Indoor Heat ExchangerOur new indoor heat exchangers have been designed to deliver maximum capacity output in a compact casing size. Through the use of cutting edge technologies, our indoor heat exchangers utilise Ø5mm copper pipes to ensure heat is removed from your home efficiently.
2 PMV ControlIn automatic mode, Predicted Mean Vote control measures indoor and outdoor temperatures to calculate the ideal room temperature. As conditions change throughout the day, PMV Control gently adjusts your room temperature, maintaining an optimum balance between efficiency and comfort.
3 DC Fan MotorDaikin indoor units are equipped with a high efficiency DC fan motor. By utilising high power permanent magnets instead of the induced magnetism of conventional AC motors, Daikin’s DC motor can deliver significantly higher motor efficiency.
4 Sirocco FanDaikin’s ducted units are fitted with light weight single injection moulded Sirocco Fans. These fans feature an aerodynamic fan blade design which reduces turbulence for a more efficient and quieter airflow delivery.
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?