All you need to know to choose the best Heat Pump solution for your home, all year-round.
SUPER MULTI NX (R32)
MAKE EVERY ROOM A COMFORT ZONE
SUPER MULTI NX (R32) Technology
1 Saw Edge Fan BladeThe addition of a saw tooth edge at the rear of the blade smooths airflow over the blade surface, reducing turbulence which in turn results in a quieter, more efficient means of delivering comfort to your home.
2 CompressorDaikin’s swing compressors are quieter and more efficient than conventional compressors, thanks to their high pressure dome construction and usage of high pressure lubrication oil.
3 Reluctance DC MotorAll Super Multi NX compressors are equipped with Reluctance DC Motors. These motors utilise the magnetic torque or neodymium magnets in conjunction with reluctance torque, resulting in more energy efficient operation.
4 Inverter TechnologyThe Inverter PCB works like the accelerator of a car, gently increasing or decreasing power. This ensures your desired temperature is reached quicker and steadily maintained without fluctuations.
- What is cooling and heating capacity?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?