SUPER MULTI NX (R410A)
MAKE EVERY ROOM A COMFORT ZONE
SUPER MULTI NX Technology
1 Saw Edge Fan Blade
The addition of a saw tooth edge at the rear of the blade smooths airflow over the blade surface, reducing turbulence which in turn results in a quieter, more efficient means of delivering comfort to your home.
Daikin’s swing compressors are quieter and more efficient than conventional compressors, thanks to their high pressure dome construction and usage of high pressure lubrication oil.
3 Reluctance DC Motor
All Super Multi NX compressors are equipped with Reluctance DC Motors. These motors utilise the magnetic torque or neodymium magnets in conjunction with reluctance torque, resulting in more energy efficient operation.
4 Inverter Technology
The Inverter PCB works like the accelerator of a car, gently increasing or decreasing power. This ensures your desired temperature is reached quicker and steadily maintained without fluctuations.
- Where can I purchase a Daikin air conditioner?
- Does Daikin provide after sales support?
- How reliable are Daikin air conditioners?
- How do I choose the right size air conditioner for my home?
- What is an 'energy label'?
- How often should I clean the filters in my air conditioner?
- How do I clean the air filters in my air conditioner?
- What is cooling and heating capacity?